Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pick me. Choose me. Love me.

Picking my favorite TV show was easy, peasy. Hands Dow , without a doubt, it's Grey's Anatomy. I was hooked as soon as they called Derrick McDreamy! It's very rare that I miss an episode, and if I do, it's because I happen to love the person I'm with. A lot.

Last season finale was rough. It was amazingly written, but it aired when Papa was still in the hospital recovering from his liver transplant so I was a little scared to go visit. (My biggest fear is a mass public shooting like that.)

This season pretty much sucks. There, I said it. The whole Emo Christina thing is being way over played and that documentary style episode last week? What the deuce?

I have my fingers crossed that it will improve the next few weeks. I can't wait to start watching from Season One again and get The Best Friend hooked, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment