Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I have a confession.

I can't pick one favorite movie. I've been thinking about this for two days now and I just can't! There are too many good movies out there. So, instead of my favorite movie, I bring you the top ten, in alphabetical order!

A Lot Like Love
This reminds me of two of my friends. I think it's one of the sweetest movies and it always cheers me up. Ollie+Em 4ever.

Chicago
I watched this everyday after school for like three months when it first came out. Love the songs!

Gone With the Wind
I kind of had to pick this one. I mean with out Katie Scarlett I could've been named Edna or something. (No offense if you are/know an Edna!)

Step Brothers
The whole drum set scene after the fight makes the whole movie. This is my go to movie when I can't sleep and it reminds me of spending time with Daddie.

The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
It's a musical. About a whorehouse. Enough said.

The Breakfast Club
This is my favorite 80's movie.

The Hangover
I honestly thought this was going to be Napoleon Dynamite stupid, but it wasn't. It's super funny and has good memories attached to it.

The Notebook
This one makes me cry EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. The whole together in the bed ending tops it off.

Titanic
I will watch this anytime it comes on TV not matter what. It's my absolute favorite love story, even though I just got the ending last week when it was on TBS. Duh, Kate.

Top Gun
This also reminds me of my friend. She thought I was crazy for liking a movie about airplanes. That was before we watched it 4 times in a row.


There you have it! Katie's Top Ten Movies in alphabetical order.

No comments:

Post a Comment