Thursday, November 18, 2010

What to say about my best friend?

I really don’t think there are enough words for how much I love my best friend.  She’s my better half.  I can tell her anything and everything, which I basically do, without fear of being judged.

We’ve been friends on and off since 5th grade.  Life has gotten in the way and we’ve lost touch, but we’ve always found a way to find each other again.  I thought that this time it was going to be different and that we weren’t going to be able to go back to the way things were.  We didn’t.  Things are so much better this time around.  Blame is on age or maturity or whatever you want.  I blame it on our awesomeness.

We laugh about the stupidest things and know how to take a joke.  We don’t always think alike, but I think that’s what makes us work.  We’re the same in the places that are most important and the things that are opposite about us are the things that compliment each other. 

She’s the first person I can call when I have a bad day and need to be cheered up.  The first person I can call when I have exciting news.  She’s the first person I can call for everything!

People tell me I’m weird, loud and awkward. She tells me I’m friendly and know how to have a good time.  People say things, things that are mean and cruel, but not her.  She sees the good in me when I can’t and loves me flaws and all, which is a rarity these days.

I can guarantee that if one of us were a male, we’d get married and live happily ever after.  We’ll just have to settle on finding husbands that can handle us and the fact that they’ll be number 1.5!

I don’t know where I’d be today had she not sent me that friend request and I mean that.  Life is so much easier when you know all you have to do is pick up the phone and have someone like her on the other line.

Boom Boom, I love you like I love my family.  You’re one of the best friends I’ve ever had and I’m so glad you came back into my life when you did.  You’re the apple of my eye.  The peanut to my butter, er, cookie to my monster since you’re allergic.  (Wow that sounds dirty!)  You really are my better half.

I can’t to find husbands, buy houses next door to each other and be the house wife who takes care of the kids while you and our husbands go make the money.

I don’t know of many people who would put up with me like you do.

Good morning, love!  My butt just had a miscarriage.  It was yours.  Sorry we can’t be mothers together and corrupt our poop baby.

Lmao.  Oh, Katie Kate I love waking up to your texts.

If only for the above reason alone, you can never leave me again!

Ifly,
@Katie Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment