Saturday, November 20, 2010

Talent, huh?

I always hate when I'm asked what my talents and hobbies are. Some people sing. Some people dance. Some people play sports. I can't even walk across the room without tripping over my own feet.

I love kids and am quite good with them. I enjoy getting down to their level and playing, coloring, singing, whatever their little imaginations come up with. I love to cook and bake. I won first and third place in a photography contest my senior year. I can tell you what kind of car I'm looking at, make and model, by the tail lights. (Modern day, at least.) I can sleep pretty much anywhere as long as I can sit. I can also count out twenty quarters just by weighing them in my hand.

I was in drama club in middle school and earned tons of ribbons and medals. I can read upside down and backwards and can spell words backwards, as well.

As far as talents, well, mine definitely aren't normal. People tell me I'm weird all the time. I don't care. I'd rather be different than be boring. Plus, normal is only a setting in the washing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment