Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Random Thoughts From Today

I slept for ten hours straight for the first time in a long time.

Sloppy Boudreaxs and croissants make amazing homemade hot pockets.

I had no idea what The Odyssey was about after reading it so I had to Google a summary.

It supposedly went from 64 degrees to 42 degrees in ten minutes.

I didn’t go outside all day so I don’t know if that’s true or not.

I did go outside about an hour ago. 

It’s 26, feels like 11 with 26 mph winds.

I always feel bad for homeless people when it gets so cold like this.

Say extra prayers for them, please!

There’s a rumor going around that it’s supposed to snow Friday WHICH.  IS.  AWESOME.

It IS Texas, so I’m not holding my breath.

It would be awesome to not have to go to class though.

Just sayin’.

While watching the RHOBH Reunion I saw previews for RHONYC, Bethenny Ever After and, I’m so excited for this one, RHOOC!

IT’S ABOUT DAMN TIME, BRAVO!

I should probably go read a summary of The Odyssey again incase I have a quiz tomorrow.

That means I’ll be on Facebook for about 30 minutes, watch Grey’s and then read in the morning.

Which, by the way, HOW FREAKING AWESOME IS NETFLIX?!?

10$ a month for a ton of movies and shows, like the first 6 seasons of Grey’s.

Yes, please!

Okay, I’m done rambling.

Goodnight, peeps.

Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment