Monday, January 3, 2011

This post is brought to you VERY early in the morning.

From the girl who probably still has pain meds in her system and is loopy, but cant sleep because I have a hangover from hell from said pain medication.

Happy 2011!

So far mine hasn't been too happy! I was fine, talking to Melissa (who I suddenly realize needs a nickname!) while she talked NanananananananaNATE on the phone. Boom Boom and Sissy were passed out, each in a bed as we watched Blue's Clues.

And all I have to say about that is Steve is The Man! Joe kind of sucks.

Anywho, Melissa went home about 9:00 that morning sonata wouldn't get in trouble and I got comfy on the couch to fall asleep. I slept from about 10:15 that morning, until about noon. I was CRANKY!

About 2:45 that afternoon, I got that familiar feeling. That feeling where someone was slowly grabbing my ribs and squeezing as tight as they could. I had talked to my doctor about it a few years back and he told me I was having anxiety attacks. I was told to stay calm and get as comfortable as I can and "No Xanax because it's too addictive." (For the record, I can take HALF of the smallest dose and I'm out for hours.)

I tried to wTh The Bubs play Halo, but I couldn't get comfortable, as it hurt to lean against anything, and I was dry heaving some. (A total of 6 times. Ick.)

I assumed I was just tired since I'd only had two hours of sleep in the past 24. I took some Simply Sleep and dozed in and out for a few hours. It wasn't that good sleep though. It was the kind where you think you're asleep, but you can still hear everything going on.

I went and got my Lulu from outside, because dogs to cuddle with make merles scared, and waited up all night until I knew Nan would be awake, giving Papa his shot.

She beat me up and, after seeing my Facebook statuses, told me she was coming to take me to the ER. I still shouldn't be having an anxiety attack 16 hours later.

Yes. SIXTEEN HOURS of someone squeezing my ribs as hard as they could. I'm crazy, I know. I just figured I'd be okay until someone could come get me. (Did I mention I was at my former step mother's house? Alone. Because I was supposed to watch the kids, but ended up not being able to.) I wasn't about to wake anyone up and God and I had a deal that if it got too bad, I'd call 911.

7:00 AM rolls around and I roll into the ER. THE ER WHERE THERE AREN'T ANY OTHER PATIENTS! I was thrilled!

After an x ray, an ultra sound, five hours and a VERY scary time where I had an adverse reaction to the Dilaudid and seriously thought I was dying, they brought my Pulse Ox up and got me some ice.

Apparently I was loud (my ears were stopped up) and a bitch. All I remember is dozing off while sending a text and the next thing I know, people were screaming my name, but I couldn't respond. Then I wanted to change my pants because I'd peed the bed and know when Boom Boom was going to be there with my Sprite.

Turns out I have gall stones and was having a gall bladder attack. I get to meet with a surgeon tomorrow and see of it has to be taken out.

Wish me luck!


  1. That sounds miserable; hope you get those stones taken care of once and for all!

  2. Gallstones are one of the most painful things, EVER! The surgery is relatively easy and recovery is quick and the relief...ahhhhh the relief!!!!

    Good luck!