Friday, May 28, 2010

Puppies and Babies!

Blue and Purple, now Jud and Ellie May, went to their new home today. They get to live on eight acres with cows, horses, ducks, pigs and an assortment of other animals. I’m soo happy they get to be little farm dogs, but I’m going to miss them.

Luckily I gave them to the guy who works across the way from the office and he’ll bring them to work. :)

Puppy family
Last family picture

This fits them so perfectly, too! Yellow has no clue what’s going on, Blue Jed is causing trouble, Purple Ellie May is nervous and Pink is happy as can be while Lulu just sits there.

Puppy sibs
Jud and Ellie May

We went and hung out with Daddie’s girlfriend and I got some cute pictures of her granddaughter, Gilly. She just turned two and is precious! I need to start taking more pictures. I’ve been slacking.

Gilly Bean
Gilly

Bean
Summertime

Sweet Bean
Sleepy time

Hope y’all have a safe and fun weekend! Enjoy, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment