Saturday, April 3, 2010

I post pictures because I have nothing to write about.

Well, I do. Like my timing belt deciding it hates me and killing my car. 70 miles from home. An hour before sunset. That was fun, let me tell you! Riding the ferry back and forth for three hours waiting for Uncle Bubba and Nana to come get me and my friend.

I swear it was Bring All the Mexicans to Galveston Day. Now, I don't have anything against Mexicans. Just don't stare at me with a creepy smile on your face, speaking Spanish. THAT'S when I have a problem. And that's what every one of them did, too. Every. Single. One. I couldn't wait to get home and take a shower.

That night sucked. In case you ever wanted to lug around a laptop case, a camera case, a purse and school books for three hours in the cold without a jacket, DON'T! It makes you tired and cranky and wishing you had grabbed one of those unopened bottles of liquor out of your trunk.

Anyhow. I digress. Pictures:






(More here, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment